PACK SIZE: 40 Tab
Shudh para (3.1%), Shudh vatsnabh (3.1%), Shudh gandhak (3.1%), Ajwain(3.1%), Harad(3.1%), Baheda (3.1%), Amla (3.1%), Swarjchar (3.1%), Yawakchar (3.1%), Chitrak mool (3.1%), Sendha namak (3.1%), Safed jeera (3.1%), Sonchar namak (3.1%), Vaividang (3.1%), Safed namak(3.1%)
"It helps relieve the gas and abdominal pain, It eliminates the gaseous distention of the abdomen, which is due to gas and acidity, It stimulates the pancreas, liver and intestines for their proper working. It relieves intestinal infections and improves the appetite of the individual, It is useful in nervous disorders and gives relief in renal colic pain."
HOW TO USE:
Take 1-2 tablets twice daily with lukewarm water after food or as directed by a physician.
Swadeshi Agnitundi Vati is a traditional ayurvedic formulation for a natural digestive process that reduces gas formation. It restores proper digestion by releasing digestive juices. It is used to help weak digestion and strengthen the intestines.
- It is a natural laxative.
- It is rich in ricinoleic acid, hence acts as a natural moisturizer.
- It promotes wound healing.
- Contains anti-microbial and anti-fungal properties.
- Manage erectile dysfunction effectively.
- It reduces the symptoms of depression.
- It is an effective appetite stimulant.
- It improves blood circulation, which proves to be useful in managing and controlling heart diseases.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.