PACK SIZE: 100gm
Cassia angustifolia (4part), Zingiber officinale (1part), Foeniculum vulgare (1part), Sodium chloride (1part), Terminalia chebula (2part)
"Used in constipation and indigestion. Senna, harad, saunf have the ability to soften stool and thus helps to deal with constipation. Ginger and rock salt improve bile flow and appetite. This medicine is useful for dealing with constipation, piles and other abdominal disease."
HOW TO USE:
3-5 gm powder with lukewarm water twice daily or as directed by physician.
Swadeshi Panchasakar Churna is herbal ayurvedic medicine mentioned in the ayurveda sarsangraha. Panchsakar Churna is prepared from five ingredients which are mixed in equal ratio. All five ingredients are well known for managing digestive weakness, constipation, low appetite and associated health issues that occur due to impaired digestion and accumulation of toxins in the body.
- Improve Weak digestion.
- Anti-inflammatory property.
- Has anti-diabetic (prevent diabetes) property.
- Promotes immune function.
- Improves digestive system.
- It is an FDA-approved nonprescription laxative.
- It is used to treat constipation and also to clear the bowel before diagnostic tests such as colonoscopy.
- It is also used for irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), hemorrhoids, and weight loss.
- Contains gingerol, which has powerful medicinal properties.
- Can treat many forms of nausea, especially morning sickness.
- May drastically lower blood sugars and improve heart disease risk factors.
- Can help with osteoarthritis.
- Combats bad breath.
- Improves digestive health.
- Helps to regulate blood pressure.
- Purifies blood.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.